Part 2 – The Workouts of 21 Day FIX
The 21 Day FIX program comes with a seven day repeating exercise schedule. Instead of taking days off for rest, it divides the week with what it calls “active rest days” featuring pilates-style and yoga-style workouts. The daily workouts have a warm up section at the beginning and a cool down stretch at the end.
The workouts are about 30 minutes, but the DVDs force you to watch warnings and commercials which extend that time a few minutes longer.
- Monday – Total Body Cardio workout
- Tuesday – Upper Fix workout
- Wednesday – Lower Fix workout
- Thursday – Pilates Fix workout
- Friday – Cardio Fix workout
- Saturday – Dirty 30 workout
- Sunday – Yoga Fix workout
With the Ultimate package one can optionally replace Lower Fix with Barre Legs, and Pilates Fix with Flat Abs Fix.
There’s a suggested doubles exercise schedule to use on the third week if you’re up for the challenge. (I’m not.)
- Monday – Total Body Cardio Fix and Pilates Fix
- Tuesday – Upper Fix and Cardio Fix
- Wednesday – Lower Fix and 10 Minute Fix for Abs
- Thursday – Pilates Fix and Total Body Cardio Fix
- Friday – Cardio Fix and upper Fix
- Saturday – Dirty 30 and Pilates Fix
- Sunday – Yoga Fix
For equipment — a floor mat (I use several layered that for extra cushioning because of a hard concrete floor below), a couple pairs of dumbells (light and medium) or resistance bands (light and medium strength). I have multiple dumbbells from 2 to 25lbs from doing beast workouts and strength bands from other programs.